Carol's Dragonfly Ranch

Home of Carol's Pond

September 25, 2024


I must apologize for going so long between post. I have been doing some serious reading, often 2 books a day, but the eyes say stop for a while.


My livestock, Samantha, Sam, Bob, Sam Jr. and Samantha Jane have been in hiding. I think it was just too hot for them. But I have seen a very young one and I have named it, Little One. Little One might be 2 inches long and is probable Sam's relation. Of course these are small lizards. Don't ask me what kind, I don't know. Whitey, the great egret has been missing too, but I finally saw him on my neighbors pond. But now he is back to Carol's Pond, along with his mate or friend or whatever. Blue Boy is still MIA.


Last week the new windows came in and were installed. I have rejected several of them for various reasons. So now we wait for the replacements. If I was the supervisor at the factory someone would be looking for a new job with another company. Three were missing grids and one had 8 squares rather than 6. In washing them, one will not fold in for cleaning and the other one has a smudge between the panes. I don't think the quality control department is doing any thing.


I want to take this opportunity to express condolences to Curtis and Lettie Hedge for the passing of their oldest son.


Later,

Rex




 

Comments

  1. This is the first year I've had so many livestock around the house. I'm laughing because I too have named them!! I have to agree on quality ... it almost doesn't exist any more. All the hard workers who did such a great job for so many years have retired. It seems there's no pride in workmanship any more ... and quality control has gone out the window!! Glad to hear from you Rex.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you have so many little friends to watch. You are certainly right, there is no pride or quality control.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog