Carol's Dragon Fly Ranch home of Carol's Pond

November 10, 2020


Well, the blog is up and running at: Carolspond.blogspot.com


I will be on FB for about a week and then I will deactivate my account. And then all news from Carol's Pond will be on the blog. Speaking of the blog, nothing will be tracked and their will not be any advertisements on it.


There is a new network that I may look into. It is: https://parler.com/auth/access and they say no censorship etc.


But in the mean time, fall colors are finally beginning to show up here at Carol's Pond. Many of the trees have yet to turn but there is some color.


Sunday night I had to chase Samantha out with a shoe. She was wanting to move in. That is not acceptable. Whitey has been here about everyday and he even tried to take over the turtles log. The turtles did not care but another Great White Egret came along and chased him off the log. But he was back on it the next day. One day there were 3 Great White Egrets flying across the pond. Cold weather up north must be driving them this way.


I have not seen any ducks this season. There are not any resident ducks on Carol's Pond and we do not have Canada Geese here. Occasionally there will be 4 or 5 ducks stop in, eat, rest and move on.


A couple of people suggested I look into software that will translate voice to text. I will investigate and see. I would like to be able to try it before buying it. The Parkinson's Disease adversely effects ones throat muscles and thus the voice. My voice goes up and down the scale like a teenagers. I would like to know if the software can handle that modulation.




Later,

Rex

 



Comments

  1. Keep on writing this, or whatever method it take to continue with Carol's Pond stories. It's nice that you can share a little bit of what's happening at your place
    in Texas.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog