Today,
November 11, 2025 is her 76th birthday. Happy Birthday
Carol.
Love
your husband,
Rex
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Popular posts from this blog
Carol's Dragon Fly Ranch home of Carol's Pond March 7, 2021 Hopefully hibernation season is over. It appears that spring has sprung. There were a lot of daffodils blooming in the side ditch but a hard rain beat about all of the blooms off the stems. But more popped up, including the ones in Carol's yard. Also there are tiny white flowers and some blue and purple ones as well and of course my favorite, dandelions. During that cold snap, Carol's Pond froze over and that is not acceptable at all. Mother Nature are you listening? There were several ducks that stuck around most of the winter, but I have not seen them today. They were very fast swimmers, fast enough to create a good wake behind them. I dubbed them the Shore Patrol. Those of you that were in the military know what the shore patrol is. For those that weren't, it is Naval Military Police. There has also been a darter around this spring. A darter is a type of cormorant and its feathers a...
August 10, 2025 Carol’s Dragonfly Ranch Home of Carol’s Pond It has been rather quiet around here. I think the heat is the culprit. All of my livestock, Sam, Jr, Samantha and Samatha Jane are in hiding, But there are some new members around. Last week I saw a pair of Roadrunners. Normally I only see one at a time. I hope they settle in and stay. They are pretty and very tall. The door from the sunroom is a full length glass or from 6 inches off the floor to the top. The first time a roadrunner came up and stuck his head right up to the glass, checking out my living conditions. Kind of like barracks inspection in the USAF. They are not afraid. My neighbors across the street have 4 yapping mutts, ankle biters that bark all the time. It they think someone in China is going to fart, they bark. The people on the east side of me have 2 dogs. One is a super stupid Schnauzer and the other is part great dane and part pitbull. The Schnauzer barks ever...
Carol’s Dragonfly Ranch Home of Carol’s Pond October 1, 2025 September was an expensive month. Between the ophthalmologist, the dentist and the cardiologist I have funded their retirement. But not all of the news from these doctors was good. They tell me I have the start of Macular Degeneration. My Mother had this as well. The only way I could tell something was wrong, I can no longer see well enough to drive at night. That is no big deal, because I seldom go out at night. The dentist was the next expense. But for some news about critters, I saw Baby Samantha strutting across the deck like she owned it. She is only about 2 inches long. And I saw the resident hawk last week. I think it is a red tail hawk but I did not see it soon enough to be sure. A couple of years ago a Red Tail Hawk ate its lunch sitting on top of the purple martin house. It would have some lunch, fly over into my neighbors yard and come back with more food and contin...
Comments
Post a Comment