Hello from Carol's Pond

Several have asked me to continue on FB.  I can not in good conscience do that.  So, William Bingham suggested a blog.  I thought about it and here it is.

When creating this, they mentioned that I would have to notify readers about cookies, etc.  I will NOT be putting any cookies on anyone's computer.  I don't like them and I refuse to use them.  

I do reserve the right to delete rude, crude, socially unacceptable comments that involve bullying in any way shape or form.  

Rex


Comments

  1. Thank you for doing this I appreciate all the updates from Carols pond

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rex. Not sure how it works but we shall see :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Works well. I too will check out Parler. I use CaucusRoom for political commentary. They are conservative and don't let libs on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No cookies ...... but I LOVE cookies ... especially peanut butter! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog