Carol's Dragon Fly Ranch home of Carol's Pond

December 14, 2020


Carolspond.blogspot.com This link will get you to the blog.


There are a couple of new Facebook type organizations out there. One is: https://mewe.com/ and the other is: https://parler.com/auth/access Right now I am leaning towards MeWe.com I will let you know.


But there is some news from Carol's Pond. I have a new roomate, kind of, compliments of Parkinson's Disease. One of the side effects of PD, is seeing things that are not really there. I believe the proper term is apparition or hallucinations. When I was in Indiana last summer, in the morning there was a lobster that only had one claw up on the ceiling and to the side of it was a standard size poodle that had been groomed. But alas they have moved on and my new roommate is a long haired goat with horns. In the morning when I first wake up it will kind of hop across the ceiling. How the lobster or the poodle or the goat stay up there is beyond me. And the goat is hopping from the north to the south.


We have finally received some rain and I want to thank Jerry Mundell for that. It seems like when he is delivering motorhomes, it rains. But Lettie Davis Hedge is being very bad and will probably just get coal in her stocking this year. She has been posting pictures of snow and cold weather and that just isn't right!!!


And speaking of pets, I have not seen Whitey for a couple of weeks and Sam and Samantha are now hibernating or at least I have not seen them. Until the last couple of days when the Lettie Davis Hedge sent me cold weather, the turtles were still getting up on the log. There have not been any on it the last couple of days.


Later,

Rex








 

Comments

  1. Hi, Rex. So sorry to hear about all your visitors on the ceiling. Not fun. Did you find out anything about a student to stay and help you out? We don't have any snow, just gray rainy days. Doesn't feel like Christmas. Having a moderate bout of depression with all the covid crap and election crap. Got to shake it off. Good to talk to you. Take care and be safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far I have not had any applicants. Kick that depression to the curb and stomp on it.

      Delete
    2. Interesting side effects! At least you have some roomatesšŸ¤£. Take care and keep us posted on who appears next. But seriously...be well, friend!!!

      Delete
  2. Gosh, I had no idea. I hope your visitors disappear. Nancy K

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love your writings. You are one special man.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog