I reformatted this so it makes sense, I hope.  This is Day 1



I am finally on my way west. I left home around noon today. I saw some of my neighbors before I even made it to the highway and one new neighbor. The old was the road runner and the redtail hawk and the new one is a Brahman bovine of some type. They are a unique looking cow. Brahman bovine of some type.



I stopped in Paris, TX for about an hour. I was looking at lift chairs that will stand me up from a reclining position. I liked the chair but the price is ridiculous. Hopefully I can convince the VA or Medicare to pay for it.


Once in OK, I was going north on US 271 and on my side of the road was Christmas tree all decorated. There were no signs, just the tree. The speed limit was 75, so no pictures.


Tonight I am in Shawnee, OK at a Days Inn


Tomorrow Dodge City Kansas


Comments

Popular posts from this blog