October 3, 2022


Carol's Dragonfly Ranch

Home of Carol's Pond.


September was not a good month for me or my family and friends. Gene Voorhies and his wife Jane and I went to Indiana for a class reunion. There was also a family reunion on the 14th. At the family reunion, my brother had a fatal stroke. Frank lived to get to the hospital and they tried but the stroke was too massive and did too much damage. He hung on for a week before passing. He was my only brother, and being 7 years older, taught me a lot. I do and will miss him.


The class reunion was one of the best ever. The committee did a great job.


Later,

Rex

 

Comments

  1. Oh Rex ... I'm so sorry to hear about your brother. Sadly, we are all getting older. No one knows just how long we will be around. Prayers to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We sure enjoyed the reunion. Curtis saw several of guys he knew. He really did enjoy seeing you and the other guys. I am really sorry about your brother.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was good seeing you two. I wish we had spent more time together. Thank you

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog