Carol's Pond

December 25, 2022


Merry Christmas all!!


This had been one cold Christmas. Hibernation is definitely a possibility. But while many of us have been shivering, Carol's Pond has been very busy. About 2 to 3 dozen ducks of some type have stopped in for a rest or just to feed. I do not know what they are, they are black and white and not very big and they dive under and come up someplace else. They are not darters because they can fly when wet.


I was afraid I was going to have to separate Blue Boy and Whitey. Blue Boy decided that Whitey was encroaching on his territory and chased Whitey all the way across the pond. Blue Boy is larger than Whitey but not by much.


Happy New Year everybody.


Rex

 

Comments

  1. I've been watching your area. BRRRRRRRRRRR ... and I think I have it bad here. Stay warm!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why are you still in CA? Shouldn't you be in sunny AZ?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog