Carol's Dragon Fly Ranch

Home of Carol's Pond

January 6, 2024


Happy New Year, it has been rather quiet here around the pond. Whitey and Blue Boy stopped in for a visit but did not stay long. I have seen Hawkeye or Hooter fly past but they were too far out to correctly identify the right one. As fast as they were moving it could have been either one or both.


Now for some news. Hospice is coming Monday to speak with me and get me set up for it. If possible, I will remain at home. The prostate is the problem. What may be difficult for some to comprehend, I look forward to passing. Why? I have been in constant pain for over 21 years. In my life I have had 15 surgeries, 6 kidney procedures and 34 broken bones. Enough is enough. The prostate can not be surgically removed because of scar tissue. Thus the only option is radiation and I told the doctor to radiate himself. I do not believe in radiation. In my opinion, they use too much and it destroys things it shouldn't.


So, this will be my final post from Carol's Pond. My email is rjs0612@gmail.com and I will answer all as long as I can.



Goodbye,

Rex

Comments

  1. I understand completely Rex. I'm so sorry you had to go through all this pain for so many years. I really appreciate your efforts to keep the blog going and keep in touch. The good news is I know you are looking forward to being with Carol in Heaven. What a celebration that will be! I'll keep in touch by email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so have enjoyed reading. I am sad about your news but I do understand

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog