Carol's Dragon Fly Ranch

Home of Carol's Pond


January 26,2024


Well I finally discovered where Whitey hangs out when he is not here. There is a large pond south of me and there were 5 or 6 Great White Egrets all snuggled together trying to stay dry. I doubt if they were successful.


But this is my anniversary week. My niece was born on the 24th, I was honorably discharged from the USAF on the 25th, I went in the USAF on the 26th, I was divorced on the 27th, my Mother passed on the 30th and my sister on the 31st. And to top it off I got my new power chair today. And yes I have already hit the wall and put a hole in the drywall. So, this week makes me very nervous.


This week there is also a mini Class of 66 reunion here at Carol's Pond. Mark Beasey has driven up from Florida to visit for a few days. He says he is came to visit but I suspect Pam needed a break!!!!!


Later,

Rex




 

Comments

  1. So awesome you had a friend come and visit. Our weather here in Oklahoma has sure been crappy. It has done nothing but rain. Curtis has a lot of things to do outside at house we are building for our son and can't get the things done. He was supposed to have been headed back to Colorado on Friday but is going to stay till maybe Monday. Hope you don't do alot of damage to your house racing through it. Later Lettie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Power chair races!!! That's going to be a blast!! Maybe Mark can do drywall repairs? Nice to know your feathered friends don't go far away.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog