Carol's Dragonfly Ranch

Home of Carol's Pond


January 11, 2024



Some great news, my prostate decided to come out of retirement and start working again. It is great.


Yesterday a small flock of ducks visited Carol's Pond. I don't see them this morning and we seldom get ducks in. There are no resident ducks or geese and that is kind of sad, I like watching them. When I was in the wheelchair my brother would wheel me into the spare bedroom and I could watch the pond at Crown Point. I enjoyed it and it spoiled me. I have to live on water, it doesn't have to be big water like a lake, but a fountain would not do.


Later,

Rex

 

Comments

  1. I get it ... water features bring the critters out. Watching them makes life much nicer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog