Carol's Dragonfly Ranch

Home of Carol's Pond


January 17, 2024


Today is a disgusting day!! The last three days have been disgusting too, but today was the worst. When I got up this morning and looked out at Carol's Pond, the ducks were gone and there was skim ice all across the pond. That sucks. The weather has been very cold, it was 9 this morning and that sucks too. It is supposed to get to 35 this afternoon and I hope it does.


I have talked to Mother Nature about this weather but I don't think she is listening to me. If she keeps this up I may have to take action. What can I do to Mother Nature? I can go out on the deck and shoot her a full Moon and nobody wants to see that!!


Later,

Rex

Comments

  1. I've been hearing about your nasty weather!! Give Her what for Rex!!!!! I'm way on the outskirts of your cold, but still having a hard time keeping Mr. Jonathan warm. Let us know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog